Post about MaterialEditor: http://whatdreamswaycome.blogspot.com/2010/01/editor-overview-nodes-based.html
1. Built-in CurvesEditor to flexible control shader input - Float and the Float4 variables.
2. Added Diffuseness, Ambient, LightingMask material inputs.
3. Added new properties to material.
4. Original appearance is a bit changed.
5. Material expressions can change a size.
6. Added new material expressions: If, For, While, Arrays, etc.
7. Arrow heads to the connections lines.
8. New menu items.
9. Faster compilation.
10. The generated code can be viewed and extremely changes by hands.
11. And more.